Boudoir photography by definition includes nude, sexual, or suggestive poses and themes. The payment for a session confirms the client’s understanding that it is their choice to participate in these photos, and the client will not hold Lisa Fleet Photography responsible for any negative actions or feelings that may commence due to the images of this shoot. The client understands that they will decide whether or not these images are made public, and will make studio aware of these preferences. Based off the print/product agreement the client is agreeable to the terms, conditions, and timeline of the session, and the delivery of images and products. The client states that they are 18 years or older. To ensure both client and photographer share expectations we have created the below policies. Please take your time to review our policy prior to finalizing payment.
1. PAYMENT: All session fees and orders must be paid in full 7 days before work is begun; and due to the nature of photographic printing and framing, once placed, all session payments (deposit and subsequent payment) are non-refundable.
2. IMAGE REVIEWS: Image reviews are done online and must be completed within 7 days after the images have been viewed. If a longer time frame is needed to place an order there is a $25 fee for each additional 7 days. Digital images are held for 3 months after online gallery is posted. After 3 months images are discarded to make room for new sessions.
3. PROOFS: There are no proofs, paper or electronic, to take out of the studio/session. Unretouched images do not leave the studio at any time.
4. ORDER PROCESSING: Standard or custom print order processing takes 2-4 weeks from the day your order is placed and paid in full. Based on the photographers' schedule, expedited processing may be available. If available, charges on rush orders will be 50% of the total cost of your product order.
5. RETOUCHING: Basic retouching is included with every standard or custom print order and includes skin blemishes and excessive skin. Additional requests are accommodated through our Special retouching programs and will incur additional charges based on the current retouching options and prices.
6. DELIVERY: Once your standard or custom print order is ready you will be contacted by email and provided with the shipping details for your order.
7. COPYRIGHTS: The photographs produced by Lisa Fleet Photography are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without studio explicit written permission. It is a breach of this contract to reproduce the images in any form unless rights were purchased within the package for those images.
Client reserves the right to post images on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter after purchase.
There will be limited copyright ownership of the images delivered on usb under these conditions:
Commercial use of these photos is prohibited. These images are for personal use only, and may be reproduced for the purpose of sharing with friends and family.
In the event that these photos will be published, sold for profit, used within marketing materials the client must obtain written permission from and compensate studio prior to the release. Additional contract will be needed at that time.
8. PRIVACY STATEMENT: All information provided via any of the intake forms on this site will NOT be shared with any third parties. Images will not be posted online or for advertisement without your written permission via a model release.
9. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: Cancellations are not allowed for any of our sessions; however you may choose to reschedule the date of our session within the 3 times this special is running. Marathon/Discounted/Party sessions cannot be rescheduled under any circumstances. Refunds are not provided for products or sessions under any circumstances.
10. IMAGES: Images are stored on an external hard drive for up to 3 months from your online gallery viewing. After 3 months your images will be deleted to make room for new session images.
11. DEPOSITS/FEES: Deposits are due within 3 days of scheduling your session and can be done online or over the phone. The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to your session, no exceptions. All payments are non-refundable.
11. ALLERGIES: Lisa Fleet Photography is not responsible for any allergic reactions to make up application or any other elements utilized within the environment of your session.
12. PRODUCT ORDERS: Once product order has been sent to our printing company (verbally or electronically) they are non-refundable.(misspelling or missed wording on an approved product must be noted prior to order being approved)
13. Because it can be distracting and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras are not allowed at the photo session.
14. Please do not copy images you have not purchased. Copying or scanning images from your gallery, my website or from other printed materials is considered stealing. regardless of the intent for use. Blog images can be copied and used on facebook or personal blog but may not be altered or printed (logo must be visible on all images).
15. Unless otherwise noted/arranged, Lisa Fleet will be the primary photographer for any shoot booked through Lisa Fleet Photography.
16. In the unlikely event of personal illness or circumstances beyond our control, Lisa Fleet Photography reserves the right to reschedule our boudoir shoot. If this is not acceptable to you, you may instead terminate this agreement and receive a full refund of all payments made.